Friday, March 27, 2009

Zeke's Setlist - 3.24.09

Zeke has always enjoyed music. That's the understatement of the year. In all 2 1/2 years of his little existence, not a day goes by that he doesn't enjoy, if not belt at the top of his lungs while holding his best air guitar pose, some type of music. But lately, he's been insanely in love with music--especially worship music. So much so that he comes up with an entire worship setlist during meals or during routine daily activities, completely unprovoked and unsolicited. So, today I'm going to begin a new series of posts simply entitled "Zeke's Setlist." In fact, if you follow Tasha and I around much in our travels, you may start to notice a haunting similarity between Zeke's setlists and my own. And more than likely it'll be me borrowing from him, not the other way around. So, here's Zeke's first setlist from a few days ago. Every one of these he sung at the lunch table.

1. You Never Let Go (Matt Redman)
2. All We Need (Charlie Hall)
3. Blessed Be Your Name (Redman)
4. Breakthrough/I Need Nothing (Andy Cherry)
5. Mighty to Save (Hillsong)
6. You are My Joy (David Crowder)

1 comments:

Jeremullet said...

Wow, thats a good setlist. Can I use it next Sunday?