Saturday, November 10, 2007

SuDo Singing

I tried to post this earlier but the video didn't work. Sorry if you got confused. But above is a typical morning celebration at Su-Do Baptist Church just before going out to make some home visits. The pastor is the one with the mic. A wonderful man. The love of Christ just sort of oozes out of him. And people run behind him with serving spoons to scoop up the leftovers. I've learned how to say, "I love you" in Korean and I keep telling him that for kicks and giggles every time I see him and he laughs. I even told him that from the stage tonight in Korean. Everyone erupted in laughter. He loved it. I could tell.

And I can also tell that he enjoys leading worship during this celebration time. He's funny because even during the evening worship he insists on leading additional worship songs after the worship leader is already done. Just in case you missed it the first time, I suppose. Icing on the cake, if you will. Pastor Rob, I think it would be a sweet touch if you could maybe start leading in some worship at Southbrook after Dan and Return do their thing!!

0 comments: