Friday, October 16, 2009

Flashback Friday: Snorks

Well, it's Friday and it's been a while since we flashed back together. Come on aboard the flashback train with me, shall we? Come on ... you know you want to.

Remember the Snorks?! Aarggghh!!! I wish I didn't. It was definitely one of the weirdest and most pointless shows ever created. Like, what exactly were they? Weren't they like Smurfs with snorkles? As if Smurfs was the model show for a spin-off? Come on! Why did I watch this garbage? Why did I watch most of the stuff that filled the airwaves in the 80s? (Transformers and Turbo Teen excluded) And those precious hours of my life watching this ridiculousness can never be retrieved. Anyone else feel this way about the Snorks? Or maybe it was something else for you. What other time-wasting garbage did you fill your vulnerable childhood days with?

4 comments:

The Via Colony said...

KIDS Incorporated...K-I-D-S! I LOVED that show, but why?

Jennifer Hambrick said...

The one cartoon channel we have actually runs Snorks still =) The appeal to the show must run through the generations because Ella loves it?!

jayandjoy said...

humm... must have been before my time

Fred Broome said...

dude - Fraggle Rock was the best show ever! Totally wasted lots of time on this one and a show called "Today's Special." Not many folks remember this jewel of old. Good times man, good times.