Saturday, February 14, 2009

Guest Blogger: Tasha Via - Why I Love This Man

Okay, so I'm not technically a guest blogger today, I sort of confiscated his blog without him knowing it but I just couldn't help myself! I just wanted to share with the world about this man, my husband, my best friend...

Just A Few Reasons Why I Love This Man
*He truly loves the Lord with all his heart, soul, strength and mind
*Because he somehow ends up with all the covers by the end of the night
*He lives out what he believes
*The way he gets the kids wound up for bed=)
*He knows he is NOT above any temptation, therefore he lives a cautious life in constant communion with the Lord
*He isn't afraid to say "I'm Sorry"
*He is slow to anger
*His laugh when he really gets going!
*The way he taught Areyna to give me a "courtesy flush" when she's in the bathroom because smells are killing me this pregnancy=)
*His knowledge of the Word
*His sensitivity to me
*The way he always seems to find a quick little project to do right before we walk out the door. Example: replacing a doorknob while we're supposed to be packing up the car for a winter conference...
*This guy can go through some jeans because he constantly wrestles, crawls and plays in forts with the kids. He's just an awesome dad!
*The way I always have to get his attention by going right up to his face, making eye contact and stating his name before saying something very important. (otherwise he may respond without even knowing what I just said=))
*The way he makes me want to know our Lord more personally myself
*The way he leaves just one more bite in the box or a tiny little sip in the OJ container=) Well, maybe I don't love this one so much, but it reminds me of the man I married and I fall in love with him all over again.

Thank you God for blessing me with this man.

Josh, I love you baby. You are my favorite=)

3 comments:

MeMe and Poppee said...

Tasha, what a wonderful way to honor your husband. I know he feels the same about you. The two of you are truly blessed to have each other. We love you both so much and believe in what God has called you to do. Happy Valentines Day.

Kelly Via said...

I love it Tasha!! You are so funny taking Fro's computer! Those Via guys sure are awesome!!

Josh Via said...

Baby, you're the best! I love you more everyday.