Sunday, September 28, 2008

9.28.08

Had a great day today back at Weddington Community Church.
We played:
1. Everything Glorious (Crowder)
2. Jesus Messiah (Tomlin)
3. God is Great (Hillsong) - we performed this one with the children's choir, and it was awesome.
4. Amazing Grace/Chains Gone (Tomlin, Todd Fields version)
5. Happy Day (Tim Hughes)

I'm pumped about this week. Right now my parents and my sister Joy are all in town for us to celebrate Joy's and my Dad's birthdays together. We'll gobble down some cake and spend some quality time together. Also, I just got a call from Jake Hunter at the studio and he is finishing the mastering as I write this. So, I should be able to send it off early in the week. Almost at the same time, I got an e-mail from my brother Baikes with the almost finished artwork. It looks amazing! Then we get to finish the week out leading a Disciple Now Weekend retreat in Raleigh. I'm stoked!

0 comments: