Wednesday, July 02, 2008

New Tunes


It's only Wednesday but it feels like I've lived a full week already. We've been rehearsing like crazy with the guys this week before we go in the studio beginning Monday. Tasha and I are pumped up and really excited about it. We've got about 12 tunes we're working on that will hopefully pan into a new worship CD later in the year. We've got four covers, three of which are old hymns we've re-written, and then the rest will be originals. We're stoked! And the guys I've got working with me are phenomenal! Not only top of the line musicians, but guys that love Jesus with all of their hearts and have a passion to see God be praised above all! I'm truly being humbled and challenged through this whole process. (Nate, Andy C., Andy B., Scott, Nolan and Brett, thank you guys so much for your friendship!)

Here's a little clip from our rehearsal time the other night. This was one of those spontaneous worship moments that will surely turn out to be one of the best tracks on the CD. Take a look.

1 comments:

Bobby Thomas said...

That is amazing! I haven't been moved spiritually like that since I read the NGC "enlightener"