Friday, July 04, 2008

The Holy Bathroom Kiss

Somehow I was able to capture this moment a few days ago. Priceless. I guess my kids figured that since they had just finished brushing their teeth, the appropriate next step was a little innocent brother-sister smooch. I couldn't agree more. These kids take the Bible seriously and literally. What I have yet to figure out though (as parents have likely pondered for centuries), concerning normal sibling behavior, is how they can go from this one moment to pulling each other's hair out the next. How is this even possible? In the words of the famous Mr. Owl, "The world may never know."

3 comments:

Tim said...

Good stuff... Zeek's looking like a stud!

Kelly Via said...

Nice photo opportunity! Way to catch this one! SO sweet...next thing you know, though, Rainy will be taking Zeke's Bubby or something :)

the burchard bunch said...

love the shirt rainey's wearin'!!