Monday, March 31, 2008

Ministry 3-30-08

Yesterday Tasha and I were back at Southbrook Church in Weddington, NC leading worship for the first Sunday of the new series, "One Month to Live."

Yesterday's Playlist:
1. (Pre-Service) Nothing Left to Lose (Mat Kearney)
2. Our Love is Loud (Crowder)
3. Counting on God (Desperation)
4. Be Thou My Vision (Trad. hymn w/ arrang. and addit. chorus by me)
5. I Stand Amazed (Trad. hymn, arrang. Chris Tomlin)

The One Month to Live challenge has got Tasha and me thinking alot lately--about priorities, what's important, what we would change or do differently if we only had 30 days left to live. It's been challenging to say the least. We're trying to make a list of 5 things we would change or adjust, and it's been really hard to do. If I was still in middle school, I could probably come up with 10 things right on the spot. But they'd be superficial and self-serving. So, I'm trying not to do that. But it's hard not to. So, I challenge you, dear reader, with the same. What would you do differently in your life if you knew you only had 30 days to live? Think about it. Leave your comments if you'd like.

2 comments:

The Via Colony said...

I love serving with you baby!

Josh Via said...

me too, babe ... with you, that is.