Thursday, January 10, 2008

Rockstar Zeke

Here's one of the coolest presents we've ever given our kids. With some of Zeke's Christmas money from the grandparents, we bought him a junior guitar. It actually has real strings, stays in tune (that is when Zeke isn't using torturing and banging on it like you would a sick kitten), and is the perfect stunt double when I bring mine out. My Taylor guitar has been thanking me everyday that it no longer has to endure the beating that Zeke provides. It wants to know why this didn't happen sooner. I'm wondering the same thing.

What a little rockstar! Notice the picks the size of Texas!!

2 comments:

Smooth said...

why in the world would your torture and bang on a sick kitten? That sounds kinda dark and evil, even for you! No wonder none of our cats growing up ever lived very long. Whenever they got sick, you must have tortured and banged on them.
Poor kitties.

Josh Via said...

Oh, I thought everyone did that!