Thursday, March 04, 2010

T. Agnew

Today begins another weekend on the road. We are headed down to Greenwood, SC for a Disciple Now event with my good friend Travis Agnew, the worship pastor at Northside Baptist Church. Travis has been serving in one form or fashion at Northside ever since I can remember. I met Travis back in 1999 at North Greenville College where we played in the BSU praise band together. Many weekends during our college experience I would ride down to Greenwood for the weekend with Travis and watch him as he faithfully served in the student ministry at Northside. His love for his church, his pastor, and his hometown is rare and incredibly commendable in these times of transiency, restlessness, and inconsistency. Tasha and I are pumped to minister together with our good friend this weekend. Pray for the students that we'll be serving, that Christ will be exalted in their hearts and that in our midst there will be many who fall on their face proclaiming, "Surely God is in this place."

1 comments:

Jackson World said...

Josh,
Hey man!!! It's Michael Jackson from college days. My wife, son and I are coming to visit Travis this weekend at Northside and can't wait to see you both. I hear that you will be leading worship and we are so excited to hear about your ministry these days. Look forward to seeing you Sunday!!!! MJ