Sunday, December 13, 2009

12.11-13.09

Fantastic, exhausting weekend. Friday and Saturday I took two of my buddies, Ben Niemann and Josh Reid down to Fayetteville, NC for a youth event at Green Springs Baptist Church. My good friend, Clif Williams, is the youth pastor there and has a huge desire to reach his community with the gospel. So on Saturday afternoon we hit the streets inviting students at the local mall to the event on Saturday night. It turned out well. Having just the three-piece band was kinda fun, although I greatly missed my bride standing alongside me. With Micaiah on breathing treatments for bronchiolitis and the rest of us still getting over sinus infections and colds, we thought it best that I fly alone on this one. But all in all, it turned out really well.


We Played:
1. Happy Day (of course ... it was a youth event)
2. Song of Hope (Robbie Seay)
3. From the Inside Out (Hillsong)
4. God Be Praised (Via's - on the new Journey Live Worship CD out later this week!)
5. Center (Charlie Hall)

This morning, we were back at The Creek Church in Cary, NC. Had a great day. Will Hughes and Scott Pearce accompanied us and did a killer job. Today was our last day at The Creek for awhile but I'm sure it won't be the last. Excited to see how the Lord continues to use Matt Rice and his first class crew of Christ followers.

We Played:
1. Joy to the World (Via's version)
2. Song of Hope
3. O, Come Let Us Adore Him (Passion version)
4. From the Inside Out (Hillsong)
5. The Wonder of This Sight (Via's)

0 comments: