Monday, November 02, 2009

11.1.09

We had a great day yesterday here in Hampstead, MD. I'm here all week with my Dad at Hampstead Baptist Church. Sunday morning I led worship for their second campus on the other end of town - "The Mount." The building itself must be at least a hundred years old with beautiful gothic architecture and amazing acoustics on the inside. For leading with acoustic guitar, this place was perfect! Loved it. Had a really great time with their people. Tasha stayed home from this trip due to all the craziness in our lives right now. I miss her.



We sang:
1. Victory in Jesus
2. Worthy of My Priase (Passion)
3. How Great is Our God (Tomlin)
4. From the Inside Out (Hillsong)
5. The Wonder (J & T)

I'll try to recap the Live Worship Recording from Journey possibly tomorrow. But in a nutshell, the Lord met with us!

0 comments: