Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The Wait

We're still waiting. Tasha's actual due date is tomorrow, but there's still not a whole lot of action to speak of. So, we wait ... and wait some more.

In other news:
Sunday was an awesome day. I led worship for the Richland Creek Community Church in Raleigh, NC where two of my bros serve on staff. RCCC is a biblically-solid, growing church and doing incredible things to reach that area with the Gospel. I led with their house band, a really solid group of players, Tim, Josh and Arianna.

We played:
1. Awesome is the Lord Most High (Tomlin)
2. Center (Charlie Hall)
3. Be Thou My Vision (Via version)
4. Yours Alone (Via - a new track that will be on "All That Glitters")
5. How Deep the Father's Love (I love this hymn - Stuart Townend is the stinkin' man!)

0 comments: