Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1.11.09

Sunday we were back at Ridge Church after having almost 2 weeks off from the worship scene. But it was a good day back. Pastor Chris Brown brought a great message called "Unwritten," challenging us to make the most of our days, the days still unwritten--and to make them count for eternity.

The band was terrific. Chad Keith on lead. Trenton Starnes on keys. Brett Banks on bass. Tim Morrison on drums. Lauren Wilson on BGVs and lead vox on "Unwritten." I gave Tasha the week off. :) She needed it.

Also, let me just say, if you haven't done "Revelation Song" at your church yet, you need to do it ASAP. It's a pretty amazing tune. I definitely felt the Lord's presence in a unique way as we worshiped Him with that tune. Hard to explain those times, ... but it was real.

Here was the playlist:




Jeremiah, thanks for turning me on to playlist.com!

1 comments:

jayandjoy said...

beautiful the blood and Revelation song are 2 of my favorites! Wish I could have been there to hear you play them!