Monday, June 02, 2008

"The Discovery" is Here!

Well, it's finally here. My book came out today. I'm pretty jacked up. It's one of those feelings that's almost surreal. As a first-time author, I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but after holding the hard copy in my hands and seeing what a beautiful job Xulon Press did, I'm flying pretty high. I definitely feel like God was honored through the entire process and now I'm just praying that it will reach people with the Gospel and draw others closer to Him beyond what I am capable of doing in my own strength.

Thank You, Lord, for allowing me to see this small dream come to fruition.

I'll let you guys know when it's available on Amazon. But for now, you can purchase it here, if you'd like, straight from Xulon. Or just come see us this summer wherever we may be leading worship and get 'em from us ... cheaper.

Also, a special thanks goes out to so many of you, our supporters, who helped carry the financial load of this project. We love you guys and couldn't do this without you.

5 comments:

mom said...

Congratulations, Josh! We are so proud of you. We will spread the word.

MeMe and Poppee said...

Hallelujah! It is here. We are so very proud of you. We know that God is going to greatly use this book to bring others to Himself. We love you so much. Mom and Dad

wes mcmurray said...

We're really excited about the book! Can't wait to get it and read it!

the burchard bunch said...

Can't wait to get my hands on it!! Congrats on all your hard work!

Chris said...

When you have it available on Amazon, I'll post a link on my blog. I look forward to it!