Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wednesday Mornings Hurt Now


We had another amazing night at CharlotteONE on Tuesday night. The band knocked it out of the park. I'm so blessed to work with such talented individuals (even though they're all single and young and constantly ragging on me for being an old married man. But I can take it. They're just jealous that I married such a hottie for a wife. And on that point I must concur!).

Dave Edwards from Oklahoma City came and brought the Word to us. He preached on knowing and living out the will of God from 1 Corinthians 16:1-8. - a powerful message that was right on target for the C1 crowd.

Our set included:
1. Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee (Charlie Hall arrangement)
2. How Awesome is the Lord Most High (Chris Tomlin)
3. All Because of Jesus (Steve Fee)
4. You Never Let Go (Matt Redman)
5. Center (Redman, Hall)

2 comments:

Rob Singleton said...

Hey dude, I tried to leave comments here last week -- twice! But your blog kept kicking them back!

NEway, I'm hooked up at Barnes and Noble now so this just might work.

Dude, the book is awesome, and I mean that. What I like best is actually something Itend to be drawn to in books when it is well done and repelled when it is not.

I like the relevant stories and humor. By all means, submit away. This should do well!

Rob Singleton said...

Hey man, one more thing...

Would you help me out with something? I just ran a little contest on my blog a couple weeks ago in connection with our, "Friends with Benefits" series. The response was good, but I want it to be better. Would you be willing to enter a post for this current, BIGGER contest? The real reason I am doing the contest is to reach out even further beyond the church, but it never fails that people are hesitant to submit a story until they see that others have. This one is about the best advice to give teenagers regarding sex and few people are more qualified than you to enter an opinion.

Anyway, when you get a chance cruise on over to today’s post (http://www.robsingleton.net/2008/02/15/lets-talk-about-sex-baby/) and share some of the wisdom you’ve learned over the years!

Thanks!

Rob


P.S. I'll whip on over to Tash's blog too and ask her. I always get a kick out of how different the stories can be even coming from the same household!