Monday, December 10, 2007

Recaps 12-9-07

Here's the rundown from the weekend:

SouthPointe Fellowship AM

1. Angels We Have Heard on High (trad.)
2. Joy to the World (trad.)
3. Be Thou My Vision (trad.)
4. The Wonder of This Sight (Via)
5. Wonderful Maker (Tomlin)

-SouthPointe has been a really cool church to minister in as they continue to search for a full-time youth and worship guy. They've been really great to our family. Yesterday was it for us for a while. We may be back in January a couple Sundays. We'll see. It was great to have my friend Nathaniel Bryan (part of Return Worship) beatin' on a 4-piece!

Ridge Church PM

1. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree (Mercy Me)
2. Salvation is Here (HU)
3. Gloria (Family Wise)
4. Grace Will Be My Song (Fee)

-Another good night at Ridge. Had an awesome band to play with, as usual. Rusty Burchard and the whole production team continues to take it up another notch every week. Keeps me on my toes!!

0 comments: