Monday, July 02, 2007

Lunch with Dad




This is Daddy ingenuity at it's finest. The creativity was flowing. Tasha was gone. It was lunch time. Of course, Zeke's high chair was nowhere to be found!! So I improvised.

I stuck the little gobbler in his rocker chair, wedging the boppy under the back end to prevent it's normal rocking function (the rocking action combined with food, not a good idea). Then I wedged the legs of Rainy's step stool perfectly over the chair, the lowest step acting as a table top.
The back legs were the only problem. Hanging in mid-air would never do. So, I grabbed a bar stool, and set the hanging back legs of the step stool on the lowest rung of the bar stool. El Perfecto!

I needed proof of said ingenuity, and here it is. This goes out to all the Dads who have ever allowed their creative juices to flow just to make it through a meal without mom. God bless you all.

5 comments:

Alan Abbott said...

What no duct tape????

Josh Via said...

Alan, I heard you took Geoffrey out Jeepin' without me!!! What the heck?!

Emily Jennings said...

Ok, that's really funny.

The Via Colony said...

That's my man. I love you. So smart, that's why I married you!

Anonymous said...

Good job Josh!! I always knew you were creative...but i think this may be your crowning achievment:-)